It’s been a hot minute since I posted my Thankful Thursday list! Don’t worry though, I’ve been practicing thankfulness all on my own. Today I’m extra thankful for a bit of time to write out a quick list since the hubs came home early!
Feeling thankful for:
- Baby GIGGLES. Best. Ever.
- Living in Canada.
- Our house.
- Crib naps. About freaking time!
- Planning and dreaming for the future with the hubs.
- The fact that we can trust in the Lord with all of our planning and dreaming. So much peace in that.
- My little fam jam.
- Good books and time to read them.
- It’s Friday tomorrow!
- Snuggles with my squishy boy. All day, every day.
- Warmer temperatures! So over -20 and cabin fever!
- Marriage… Happy National Marriage Week! (ya, that’s a thing)
- Got myself some succulents and they’re mighty fine looking (hoping they stay that way because I have yet to keep a single plant alive!)
Happy Thankful Thursday, friends!